Free money when you're unemployed / Laurie Blum.
Identifies over one thousand private, corporate, and government sources of free money for people who are unemployed or in tough financial circumstances, listing the name and address of each source, a description of the grant, and application information.
- ISBN: 0471130117 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780471130116 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 330 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Publisher: New York : Wiley, c1996.
Contents / Notes
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Economic assistance, Domestic > United States > Directories.
Grants-in-aid > United States > Directories.
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 0 current holds