Land of careful shadows / Suzanne Chazin.
Latino homicide detective Jimmy Vega must investigate the ethnically charged murder of a Hispanic woman found fifty miles north of New York City, as well as locate the baby pictured in a photograph found on the dead woman.
- ISBN: 9781496702289
- ISBN: 149670228X
- Physical Description: 390 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First Kensington Mass Market Edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 0 current holds on 1 total copy.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|
|Flint River Regional Library System:
Jackson-Butts County Public Library
Send SMS Text