Our own little paradise / Marianne Kaurin ; translated from the Norwegian by Olivia Lasky.
"Ina has no plans for the summer. Suddenly, she finds herself lying in front of the entire class, telling them she is going to the Mediterranean for three weeks. And then the lie keeps growing and growing via social media. The only problem is that the new boy in class has moved to Ina's neighborhood and he will easily find out that she is not in the Mediterranean. Perhaps the best summer holiday is the one you thought would be the worst?"-- Amazon.com.
- ISBN: 9781646900183
- ISBN: 1646900189
- Physical Description: 206 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First hardcover English edition.
- Publisher: Stamford, CT : W1-Media Inc., Arctis Books USA, 2022
- Copyright: ©2022
Contents / Notes
Translation from the Norwegian of: Syden.
Winner of the 2021 German Youth Literaure prize for Best Children's Book.
Find similar items by subject
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 0 current holds on 1 total copy.